December 26, 2019

2020 brings promises of new beginnings and new experiences. While most people are dreaming of diet plans and exciting vacations, there is another way to change your environment for the better and in a way where you can experience it every single day. If you have been d...

December 6, 2019

While you might not have mythical snacks crawling through your walls or under your house, you might have something equally as bad - water. Moisture is the number one cause of foundational issues in buildings and can be an extremely irritating process to deal with. 


November 22, 2019

All homes have value but some carry the value of history. Being in the south, we carry a rich history of old families, their stories and their legacies. We are lucky to have pieces of their heritage sprinkled across the south and in Florida to remember that our land ha...

November 9, 2019

The weather is finally cooling down! While we are rejoicing with pumpkin spice lattes, Halloween decorations, and more outdoor activities, we can also celebrate the home stretch of the 2019 hurricane season! With only 6 weeks left, we just have to keep a cautious eye a...

October 18, 2019

As a Florida native, I've seen plenty of hurricanes come and go over the last couple of decades. And while we definitely had substantial rains and winds, we were never hit directly by a hurricane. Strangely but fortunately, they all changed their path last minute even...

October 4, 2019

Luckily this time around, a last minute change in path spared Florida from the full force and catastrophe that Dorian unleashed on the Bahamas. Nevertheless, there was plenty of rain and wind to go around. With living in a place like Florida, sometimes it doesn't take...

September 17, 2019

There is an average of 6 hurricanes every season from August to November, with the most amount of hurricanes forming in September. With this in mind, if your home is located in a hurricane-prone area, it's a good idea to fortify your house against wind and water. With...

September 3, 2019

It is essential that no family member is left behind and that includes our furry family. Having a plan and being prepared is essential in making sure they are taken care of during and after the storm. Just like with most storm preparation, the key to success is startin...

August 31, 2019

When we live in with the comforts of microwaves, fridges, and stoves on a daily basis, it is hard to imagine surviving without them. However, with hurricane season on our heels, it is very possible these trusty everyday appliances might not be at your service for sever...

August 21, 2019

While our Florida homes are wonderful residences 99% of the time, hurricanes unfortunately factor in for that remaining 1%. Vacation ready property next to or close to water often times become dangerous places when the high speed winds and rain hit. One of the most imp...

Please reload

Featured Posts

AJS Construction Adds New House to Their Completed Projects

August 8, 2018

Please reload

Recent Posts

December 6, 2019

Please reload

Please reload


​Tampa Area: AJS Building Moving & Leveling

17333 Squirrel Prairie RD | Brooksville, Fl 34604

​Pan Handle Area: AJS Building Moving & Leveling
612 Wisteria Street | Panama City, Florida 32407

Call Today! 813.501.0099

Phone: 813-501-0099 (Main Office) | 352-797-2739 (fax)

813-501-0099 (Panama City Office)